- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut, plus an additional 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut for coating
- 3 tbsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until well incorporated. If your bananas were very large you might need to add an additional 1/2 cup of shredded coconut to thicken the mixture.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool.
- Spread the additional coconut out on a small plate.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge. Take one large tablespoon of the mixture and use your hands to roll it into a bowl. Coat the ball in the coconut you spread out on the plate. Repeat until all the mixture is gone.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to eat.