- 1 pound cream cheese softened
- 1/2 pound butter softened
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 Tbsp chopped sweet majoram
- 1.5 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp English or French thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
Total 2820 cal
- Beat cream cheese and butter together. Add garlic, mix well. Add herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Chill slightly and form into ball or logs.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, refrigerate or freeze.
- Serve with toast.
Credit Joe Novak, TAMU Horticulture